Learn more about
Welcome to the KwikBuck website (the “Site”). These terms & conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the Site, and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet sites which reference these Terms and Conditions.
This website is owned and operated by KwikBuck. The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of both the Terms and Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Kindly review the Terms and Conditions listed below diligently prior to using this website as your use of the website indicates your agreement to be wholly bound by its Terms and Conditions without modification.
You agree that if you are unsure of the meaning of any part of these Terms and Conditions or have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions, you will not hesitate to contact us for clarification. These Terms and Conditions fully govern the use of this website. No extrinsic evidence, whether oral or written, will be incorporated.
You confirm that you are at least 18 years of age or over the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside and be lawfully able to accept the Terms and Conditions.
Both parties agree that this website may only be used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions of Use or do not wish to be bound by them, you agree to refrain from using this website and/or mobile application. We grant you a non-transferable, revocable and non-exclusive license to use this Site, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Use, for such things as: shopping for personal items sold on the site, gathering prior information regarding our products and services and making purchases. Commercial use or use on behalf of any third party is prohibited, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance. These Terms and Conditions of Use specifically prohibit actions such as: accessing our servers or internal computer systems, interfering in any way with the functionality of this website and/or mobile application, gathering or altering any underlying software code, infringing any intellectual property rights. This list is non-exhaustive and similar actions are also strictly prohibited.
Any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without prior notice to you. Should we determine at our sole discretion that you are in breach of any of these conditions, we reserve the right to deny you access to this website and/or mobile application and its contents and do so without prejudice to any available remedies at law or otherwise.
Certain services and related features that may be made available on the Site and/or mobile application may require registration. Should you choose to register for any such services or related features, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes. Every user of the Site is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure.
The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account. Furthermore, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
During the registration process you agree to receive promotional emails from the Site and/or mobile application. You can subsequently opt out of receiving such promotional e-mails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
You may use the website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms of service. You agree not to use the website and/or mobile application:
- In any way that violates any applicable national, federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data, software, or goods to and from South Africa or other countries);
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material that does not comply with the permitted use set forth in these terms of service;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate KwikBuck, a KwikBuck employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or user names associated with any of the foregoing); or
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the website, or which, as determined by KwikBuck, may harm KwikBuck or users of the website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the website and/or mobile application in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the website and/or mobile application, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the website and/or mobile application;
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the website;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the website and/or mobile application or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the website and/or mobile application;
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the website, the server on which the website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the website and/or mobile application;
- Attack the website and/or mobile application via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- Attempt to reverse engineer or jeopardize the correct functioning of the website, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, methods, processes, and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the website; or
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website
Anything that you submit to the Site and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”) will become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you.
In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content.
You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions.
By completing an order or signing up, you agree to receive a) emails associated with finalizing your order, which may contain relevant offers from third parties, and b) emails asking you to review KwikBuck and your purchase and c) promotional emails, SMS and push notifications from KwikBuck. You may unsubscribe from promotional emails via a link provided in each email. If you would like us to remove your personal information from our database, unsubscribe from emails and/or SMS, please email Customer Service email address by country.
INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON WEBSITE
You accept that the information contained in this website is provided as is, where is, is intended for information purposes only and that it is subject to change without notice. Although we take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of information and we believe the information to be reliable when posted, it should not be relied upon and it does not in any way constitute either a representation or a warranty or a guarantee.
Product representations expressed on this Site are those of the vendor and are not made by us. Submissions or opinions expressed on this Site are those of the individual posting such content and may not reflect our opinions.
We make no representations as to the merchantability of any products listed on our website, and we hereby disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied, as to the merchantability and/or fitness of the products listed on our website for any particular purpose. We shall not be held responsible or made liable for any damages or injury which may arise as a result of any error, omission, interruption, deletion, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication failure and defect in the information, content, materials, software or other services included on or otherwise made available through our Website. We understand that certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitation of certain damages, these disclaimers may therefore not apply where these laws are applicable.
ACCESSIBILITY OF WEBSITE
Our aim is to ensure accessibility to the website at all times, however we make no representation of that nature and reserves the right to terminate the website at any time and without notice. You accept that service interruption may occur in order to allow for website improvements, scheduled maintenance or may also be due to outside factors beyond our control.
LINKS AND THIRDS PARTY WEBSITES
We may include links to third party websites at any time. However, the existence of a link to another website should not be consider as an affiliation or a partnership with a third party or viewed as an endorsement of a particular website unless explicitly stated otherwise.
In the event the user follows a link to another website, he or she does so at his or her own risk. We accept no responsibility for any content, including, but not limited to, information, products and services, available on third party websites.
Creating a link to this website is strictly forbidden without our prior written consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to revoke our consent without notice or justification.
Both parties agree that all intellectual property rights and database rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Site, information content on the Site and all the website design, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. Use of such material will only be permitted as expressly authorized by us or our licensors.
Any unauthorised use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to, or facilitate any third party to, copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in South Africa. Subject to the Arbitration section below, each party hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa and to waive any objections based upon venue.
Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions of Use will be referred to and finally settled by private and confidential binding arbitration before a single arbitrator held in South Africa in English and governed by South African law. The arbitrator shall be a person who is legally trained and who has experience in the information technology field in South Africa and is independent of either party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site reserves the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through the courts.
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions of Use or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. You furthermore agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination.
If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of KwikBuck in operating the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
If any portion of these terms or conditions is held by any court or tribunal to be invalid or unenforceable, either in whole or in part, then that part shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions of Use and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other section listed in this document.
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Assigning or sub-contracting any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Use to any third party is prohibited unless agreed upon in writing by the seller.
We reserve the right to transfer, assign or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Use to any third party.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
You confirm that you are at least 18 years of age or over the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside and be lawfully able to accept the Terms and Conditions. You agree that if you are unsure of the meaning of any part of the Terms and Conditions of Sale, you will not hesitate to contact us for clarification prior to making a purchase.
These Terms and Conditions of Sale fully govern the sale of goods and services purchased on this Site. No extrinsic evidence, whether oral or written, will be incorporated.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
- We provide Services via the Website to assist Users (“Buyers”) seeking to purchase items on the website through the use of their mobile phone (collectively, the “Products”).
- The Website operates as a neutral venue allowing other Users who are manufacturers, distributors, and/or direct sellers (collectively, the “Sellers”) of Products to advertise and offer their Products for sale to Buyers via the Website’s interface.
- The Website further allows Buyers to research, search or shop for, customize, order, and purchase the Products offered by the Sellers. Buyers may, but need not, create accounts and purchase Products from the Sellers via the website.
- While Sales transactions may be effected directly through the KwikBuck Website, KwikBuck merely promotes and advertises Products for sale, serves as a point of contact between Sellers and Buyers, facilitates the exchange of information between Sellers and Buyers, assist Buyers in facilitating payments and transmitting funds to Sellers, and assisting Buyers and Sellers with logistical matters. Unless otherwise stated, KwikBuck does not own, keep in inventory, or manage any Products listed on the Website, nor is KwikBuck ever a party to any contract between Buyer and Seller for the sale or purchase of any Products listed on the Website. KwikBuck serves only as a platform for the purpose of facilitating and coordinating payments, shipments, and communication between Buyers and Sellers.
While KwikBuck works closely with Sellers and takes steps to verify their legitimacy, KwikBuck is not a party to the transaction(s) between Buyers and Sellers. As such, KwikBuck has no control over:
- The quality, safety, or legality of the Products advertised on the Website;
- The truth or accuracy of Products specifics or details that are provided by the Seller;
- The origin or authenticity of any Products advertised or offered on the Website;
- The legal or regulatory compliance of any sale of Products;
- The ability of Sellers to sell Products;
- The method, form, delivery of shipped Products;
- The use, misuse, or defects of Products; or
- The acts or omissions of Sellers.
FORMATION OF CONTRACT
Both parties agree that browsing the website and gathering information regarding the services provided by the seller does not constitute an offer to sell, but merely an invitation to treat. The parties accept that an offer is only made once you have selected the item you intend to purchase, chosen your preferred payment method, proceeded to the checkout and completed the checkout process.
Both parties agree that the acceptance of the offer is not made when the seller contacts you by phone or by email to confirm that the order has been placed online. Your offer is only accepted when we dispatch the product to you and inform you either by email or by phone of the dispatch of your ordered product. Before your order is confirmed, you may be asked to provide additional verifications or information, including but not limited to phone number and address, before we accept the order.
Please note that there are cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. The Site reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time.
ACCEPTANCE OF ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Prices of goods and services and delivery and other charges displayed on the web site are current at the time of display. These prices are subject to variation without notice. We will always attempt to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions and pricing. However, we are unable to warrant that product descriptions or other content of the web site is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free.
PLACING AND ACCEPTING ORDERS
Orders will not be dispatched until payment in full has been received and we’re satisfied with the integrity of the order.
Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, we are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by late delivery or cancellation of an order or a product. Placement of an order by you constitutes an offer to enter into an agreement with us (“your offer”). We will email or call you on phone for Order Confirmation for the sole purpose of confirming the details of your order. Please note that our Order Confirmation does not constitute an acceptance of your offer or reflect the status of your order in any way.
CANCELLATION BY US
We reserve the right not to provide goods or services, remove or edit content or cancel orders (or part thereof) at our sole discretion at any time. Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, we will not be held liable for loss or damage arising from the exercising of these rights.
CANCELLATION BY YOU
If you need to cancel an order, please contact us immediately. Our agreement with you only comes into existence once we have both confirmed your order and your payment has been processed. Once we have accepted payment for an order, cancellation of the order is within our sole discretion. Orders that cannot be cancelled will be subject to our terms, conditions and policies relating to Returns and Exchanges.
PAYMENT AND PRICING
We are determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Site to our users; however, errors may still occur, such as cases when the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the website. As such, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that an item is mis-priced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit/debit card charged. In the event that we are unable to provide the services, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the products.
LIABILITY OF PARTIES ON THE KWIKBUCK MARKETPLACE
We also operate a marketplace which is open for third-parties to sell their products on our website. None of the products listed on the KwikBuck Marketplace are owned or sold by us, neither are we involved in the actual sale transaction between the buyers and sellers on the KwikBuck Marketplace.
The buyer and seller agree that we would be held free from any liability in contract, pre-contract or other representations in tort, for all transactions conducted on the KwikBuck Marketplace.
PAYMENT SECURITY POLICY
Our Payment Service Provider is highly secured and efficient. It provides a secure payment gateway, processing payments for thousands of online businesses, including ours. It is our payment service provider’s utmost priority to ensure that transaction data is handled in a safe and secure way.
It complies with security standard to the highest level and maintains regular security audits. It is also regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure that their systems are impenetrable.
So when buying through our site, you can be sure that you are completely protected.
You will receive an email or phone call a day after your order has been sent containing the parcel number and a link to receive the parcel.
Items must be signed for as they cannot be left unattended. It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. Should you enter a wrong address, we are not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our expense.
It is the responsibility of the customer to inform us if an order does not arrive. Once we learn an order has not arrived, we will lodge enquiries with our delivery partners to ensure delivery occurs as soon as possible. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery.
Please note that if an item has been lost in transit, we will not despatch a replacement item until we have resolved the problem. Replacement items will be dispatched according to our discretion.
We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales set out on our Site; however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within the estimated timescales where they did not occur due to our fault or negligence.
You agree not to hold the seller liable for any delay or failure to deliver products or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these Terms and Conditions of Sale if the same is wholly or partly caused whether directly or indirectly by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, we will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery.
As a buyer, you are obligated to pay for any items you order. To be an eligible buyer you must have a billing address and shipping address within one of the countries that KwikBuck supports. If your address is outside of South Africa, then you will be responsible for picking up your package and for paying all customs, duties, taxes and any other related fees in addition to the international shipping charges; you will be solely responsible for compliance with all customs requirements on import; and, when placing your order, you authorize us to appoint an agent to file the customs declarations on your behalf. In general, we charge your credit card immediately upon purchase and hold the funds in escrow until the transaction is complete, at which time we pay the seller. You will not receive any interest on the escrowed amount. You might be required to pay certain fees as described when placing your Buy Order, as updated from time to time. If your payment fails or is rejected for any reason (e.g., purchase exceeds credit card limit, card is cancelled, chargeback is requested), KwikBuck reserves the right to do any or all of the following, in its sole discretion:
- (i) charge buyer’s credit card an additional amount of the transaction amount;
- (ii) cancel any or all of buyer’s orders pending through the Services;
- (iii) withhold refunds or payments due to buyer;
- (iv) place limits on buyer’s buying and selling privileges;
- (v) charge buyer’s credit card for costs, expenses and fees incurred by KwikBuck as a result of buyer’s action or inaction; and
- (vi) temporarily or permanently suspend buyer’s account. All sales are final once the item is authenticated and delivered, and no refund requests will be honoured regardless of the current value of the item. If you experience a problem with your purchase or an item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If there is a problem with an item you received, you must contact us in writing within 3 days after receiving the item with a detailed description of the problem. KwikBuck verification tags or stickers that are attached to items must not be removed, or the items will not be eligible for return or exchange under any circumstance (including damage in transit).
By listing an item for sale, you are making a binding offer to sell that specific item to a buyer who purchases the item for the Ask price you have specified and to ship the item. When a buyer accepts your offer by purchasing your item through our Services, you are contractually and legally bound to deliver that exact item for the specified price. Sellers must ship items via the shipping carrier designated by KwikBuck within the specified timeframe provided in the sale confirmation email and must obtain a receipt from the shipping carrier to verify shipment of item. KwikBuck will provide you with a shipping label with such carrier after your Ask is matched by a buyer. You are obligated to monitor your inventory and ensure all listings are accurate. Once an order and Ask are matched, under no circumstances may a seller cancel the listing. Failure to fulfil your orders will result in additional charges to you, including an additional charge of the transaction amount. If a seller fails to deliver items to KwikBuck in accordance with these Terms, KwikBuck reserves the right to do any or all of the following, in its sole discretion:
- (i) charge seller’s credit card an additional amount of the transaction amount as a service fee;
- (ii) remove any or all of seller’s listings from the Services;
- (iii) cancel any or all of seller’s orders pending through the Services;
- (iv) withhold any payments due to seller;
- (v) place limits on seller’s buying and selling privileges;
- (vi) charge seller’s credit card for costs, expenses and fees incurred by KwikBuck as a result of seller’s action or inaction, including charging seller for the cost of a replacement, coupons and gift certificates provided to the buyer, reprinting fees incurred by KwikBuck, rerouting charges imposed by carriers, and refunds to the buyer; and
- (vii) temporarily or permanently suspend seller’s account.
As a seller, you are required to ensure that the item you are listing exactly matches the image on the New Ask page. If KwikBuck or a buyer reasonably determines that your item does not conform to the description (including, without limitation, meeting the applicable Condition Standard), or is counterfeit, then we will charge your credit card an amount of the transaction amount as a service fee, plus additional amounts or, as determined in KwikBuck’s discretion, charging you for the cost of a replacement, coupons and gift certificates provided to the buyer, reprinting fees incurred by KwikBuck, rerouting charges imposed by carriers, and refunds to the buyer. KwikBuck has no obligation to return items that do not conform to the description (including, without limitation, meeting the applicable Condition Standard), or are counterfeit (in which case, KwikBuck may turn those items over to the proper authorities) at your cost. KwikBuck will pay you within thirty (30) days after the sale is complete, which occurs when the buyer receives the item. To get paid more quickly, ship your items immediately after your Ask is matched by a buyer.
LIMITATIONS AND RESTRICTION
KwikBuck does not provide any guarantee on the following:
- i. that your items will sell will not provide any compensation for items that do not sell through our Services;
- ii. how long it will take for a listing to appear in the Services after it is posted and is not responsible for unsold items resulting from any listing delays.
KwikBuck conducts periodic scheduled maintenance as well as unscheduled emergency maintenance from time to time. During maintenance periods the Services (or portions thereof) may be temporarily unavailable.
You must not do any of the following:
- use our Services to solicit sales outside of KwikBuck or to contact any user of the Services;
- use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example, if you are under 18 years old), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our Services;
- upload or transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other content that is unlawful, immoral, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, or otherwise objectionable, or that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity;
- engage in abusive treatment of other users of the Services or any KwikBuck employee;
- create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others or impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, any KwikBuck representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- upload or transmit any material that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
- delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature;
- use any of the Services’ communication features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous posting of repetitive text);
- upload or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation, commercial or otherwise;
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- upload or transmit any material that infringes any patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- register, subscribe, attempt to register, attempt to subscribe, unsubscribe, or attempt to unsubscribe, any party for any Services if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses;
- use KwikBuck’s trademarks without our written permission;
- commercialize all or any part of the KwikBuck Services;
- use any modified versions of Services, for any reason whatsoever, without the express written consent of KwikBuck;
- upload or distribute files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another;
- use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated or manual means to access our Services, or copy any information thereon, for any purpose without our express written permission;
- take any action that imposes or may impose (to be determined in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or otherwise interferes with the functioning of the Services;
- attempt to gain any unauthorized access to the Sites or the Services, including computer systems, software, or networks;
- probe, scan, test the vulnerability of or breach the authentication measures of, the Sites or any related networks or systems;
- bypass our robot exclusion headers, robots.txt rules or any other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to our Services; or
- do anything else that we determine, in our sole discretion, misuses the Services or otherwise negatively impacts our marketplace.
COUNTERFEITS, FRAUD, AND MARKET MANIPULATION
KwikBuck takes counterfeiting, fraud and market manipulation very seriously. If a seller provides a counterfeit item or attempts to defraud any buyer or KwikBuck, KwikBuck reserves the right to do any or all of the following, in its sole discretion:
- (i) remove any or all of seller’s listings from the Services;
- (ii) cancel any or all of seller’s orders pending through the Services;
- (iii) withhold any payments due to seller;
- (iv) place limits on seller’s buying and selling privileges;
- (v) charge seller’s credit card for costs, expenses and fees incurred by KwikBuck as a result of seller’s action or inaction, including charging seller for the cost of replacement items, the value of coupons and gift certificates provided to the buyer, reprinting fees incurred by KwikBuck, rerouting charges imposed by carriers, and refunds to the buyer;
- (vi) ship the item back to the seller at the seller’s cost;
- (vii) provide the counterfeit items to law enforcement or destroy the counterfeit items,
- (viii) temporarily or permanently suspend seller’s account, and
- (ix) charge Seller’s credit card an additional amount of the transaction amount as a service fee.
Seller hereby agrees that each of the foregoing remedies are reasonable and justified upon KwikBuck’s discovery of counterfeit items or fraudulent actions, even if those items or actions were not known by the Seller at the time to be counterfeit or fraudulent (e.g., negligent fraud). Seller understands and agrees that if we provide the counterfeit item to law enforcement, seller’s communications and any property claim with respect to that item must be solely with that law enforcement agency and not with us. We may also use fraud protection measures, including algorithms and automated systems to monitor for fraud, which might result in cancellation of listings or sales or account suspension. If this occurs in error please contact us at email@example.com. We may also require additional identification information from you if you engage in certain high-value transactions or high overall payment volumes through KwikBuck.
If a buyer receives an item that it believes to be counterfeit, the buyer must notify KwikBuck in writing within 3 days after receiving the item, and we will commence an investigation into the item. The buyer shall cooperate with us in the investigation and final disposition of the item, including providing photographs and other evidence of the item, providing the item to law enforcement, destroying the item, or delivering the item back to us, at our direction. If we elect to have the buyer destroy the item, the buyer shall provide reasonable proof of destruction to us. We will refund all fees and costs paid by the buyer for the item (including shipping and handling). In no event may a buyer resell any item (on KwikBuck or elsewhere) that is reasonably believed to be counterfeit.
KwikBuck may monitor the integrity of the KwikBuck marketplace and may take steps to protect the marketplace as determined by KwikBuck in its sole discretion (e.g., if KwikBuck believes a seller or buyer is engaging in market manipulation or fraud, including creating false or “dummy” accounts). If KwikBuck believes that a seller or buyer attempts to interfere with the free and fair operation of the KwikBuck marketplace, or creates artificial, false or misleading information, or information appearing to mislead with respect to pricing or demand for a product on the KwikBuck marketplace (all of the foregoing in KwikBuck’s sole discretion), then, without limiting any other rights of KwikBuck, KwikBuck reserves the right to do any or all of the following, in its sole discretion:
- (i) remove any or all of the user’s listings from the Services;
- (ii) cancel any or all of the user’s orders pending through the Services;
- (iii) withhold any payments due to the user;
- (iv) place limits on a user’s buying and selling privileges;
- (v) charge user’s credit card for costs, expenses and fees incurred by KwikBuck as a result of the user’s actions;
- (vi) notify law enforcement of the fraudulent activity;
- (vii) temporarily or permanently suspend the user’s account, and
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Assigning or sub-contracting any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Sale to any third party is prohibited unless agreed upon in writing by the seller.
We reserve the right to transfer, assign or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Sale to any third party.
The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this Website are the property of KwikBuck or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of KwikBuck or such third party which may own the Marks.” KwikBuck” and the KwikBuck logo are trademarks of KwikBuck.
All other trademarks, trade names, or KwikBuck names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.
NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you have any complaints with respect to the infringement of your copyright, kindly contact us.
Where you believe that your intellectual property has been infringed upon on our website, please notify us by email. We expeditiously respond to all concerns regarding copyright infringements. We request that you provide the following information along with your complaint:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work for the purposes of the complaint.
- A proper description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A description of the location of the infringing material on our Website.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement made by the complaining party that he has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or by law.
- A statement deposed to under oath, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying KwikBuck that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
BREACHES OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Without prejudice to KwikBuck other rights under the Terms and Conditions, if you breach the Terms and Conditions in any way, KwikBuck may take such action as KwikBuck deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the Website, prohibiting you from accessing the Website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the Website, contacting your Internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
RELATIONSHIP OF THE PARTIES
KwikBuck is at all times a neutral venue operator that helps facilitate the interactions and transactions between sellers and buyers. KwikBuck does not buy, sell, offers to sell, or endorses any products. KwikBuck further does not represent any buyer or seller in any transaction or interaction.
You acknowledge and agree that your breach of these terms of service would cause KwikBuck irreparable harm for which money damages alone would be inadequate. In addition to damages and any other remedies to which we may be entitled, you acknowledge and agrees that we may seek injunctive relief to prevent the actual, threatened or continued breach of these terms of service.
The website is operated by KwikBuck. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the website should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re here to help
Support is just a few taps away. You can also get your questions answered by using our help section.
© 2019 KwikBuck Inc.